- No Industry Guidelines: Lack of standard reference to indicate which masks are more effective comparatively
- No Measurement Standards: No changes or improvements in the industry over the past 40 years
- No Standard for Mask Recommendations: Qualified healthcare professionals have varying degrees of experience to properly fit masks.
- Poor Treatment Compliance: Due to mask discomfort, patients stop using CPAP which leaves their OSA untreated
- High Discard Rate: Poor fitting masks result in an estimated 30% of masks being discarded
MaskFit AR Can Help
Powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, MaskFit AR is the next generation mobile app platform that overcomes a 30 year problem of proper patient mask fitment. Having the largest global data store of CPAP Masks that's integrated with a neural network of input from facial measurements, demographic data, clinical data and user satisfaction scores, our patent pending machine learning algorithms are able to automatically provide a selection of best suited masks for individuals of any age, gender and ethnicity.
Compatible with any smartphone or tablet, MaskFit AR is available for free download from the App Store or Google Play for both iOS and Android. You can take immediate advantage of MaskFit AR’s patent pending 3D image capturing capabilities available on the latest iPhone X and iPad Pro "TrueDepth" camera technology. Current Apple or Android smart phones with high-resolution cameras can also provide accurate 2D image scanning.
- Intelligent Mobile App
- Maximum Accuracy
- AI Driven Data Modelling
- Privacy & Security
- Mask Ranking
- Intelligent Mask Recommendation Engine